FROM GQ.COM these coats range from 250 -9,000 dollars but you can deff find you one with the same inspired style
What’s a bridge coat? Like a peacoat but longer. This crazy-affordable camel-colored version is the sharpest we’ve seen, with a mean collar.
Coat, $250 by Banana Republic. Sweater, $825 by Michael Bastian. Jeans, $90 by Gap. Hat by the Elder Statesman.
Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren Jacket, Denim Shredded
$325.00 i really like this jacket but 325?? er no lol this is so DIY! the thrift store by my house has so much denim. and with bleach and a razor blade you got this jacket lol
even though i hate plaid it is in right now …..(rolling of the eyes)
my friend Deangelo wore a similar shirt like the one on the left for his birthday his shirt is also Ralph Lauren his hoarse is purple which i dont like because it blends in with the plaid but anyway i like his shirt. he got from Macy’s…
Polo Ralph Lauren Shirt, Classic Fit Plaid Woven Shirt
Gitman Vintage Tie
Alexander Olch The T.W. Tie
- Billy Reid Westin Shirt
- BLK DNM Jeans
- BLK DNM Leather Bomber Jacket
- Calvin Klein Collection Red Turtleneck
- Thom Browne Plaid Round Collar Sportshirt
- Thom Browne Classic Stripe Tie
- Persol Steve McQueen Edition Foldable Sunglasses
- The Tie Bar Tie Bar
- Eastland Sherman 1955 Edition Boots
- Timberland Earthkeepers 2.0 Lace-Up Boots
- Jacket, $695 Rag & Bone
- Shirt, $88 A|X Armani Exchange
- Tie, $160 D&G
- Pants, $248, John Varvatos USA
- Suspenders $22, Topman.
- Hat Borsalino at JJ Hat Center
- Glasses Tom Ford
- Watch by Aldo
- Leather bracelet by Tod’s.
- Vest, $185, shirt, $125, and bow tie $85 Polo Ralph Lauren
- Cords, $390, Bottega Veneta.
- Jacket (on bike), $425, Shipley & Halmos.
- Loafers, $198, Tommy Hilfiger
- Socks Smart Turnout.
- Glasses Moscot.
- Belt Brunello Cucinelli.
- Bag American Eagle Outfitters.
- Vest, $275, Smart Turnout
- Shirt, $185, and shorts, $375 by Gant by Michael Bastian.
- Jacket (on arm), $1,370, Prada.
- Shoes, $325, Florsheim by Duckie Brown.
- Socks, Punto British Apparel.
- Cap Stüssy.
- Glasses Paul Smith Spectacles.
- Briefcase Filson.
- Bracelets Urban Outfitters (leather) and Miansai by Michael Saiger (cord).
- Cardigan, $410, shirt, $310, tie, $160, cords, $335, and sneakers, $395 by D&G.
- Patch (on cardigan) by Melet Mercantile.
- Sunglasses by Ray-Ban.
- Backpack by Penfield.
- Watch strap by Smart Turnout.
- Watch by L.L.Bean.
- Bracelet by Miansai by Michael Saiger.
FOR GUYS! D&G $415, available at select D&G Boutiques nationwide, 800.979.3038.
T-shirt, $44, by AG Adriano Goldschmied. Wool sports jacket, $795, by Z Zegna. Jeans, $630, by Dior Homme. Loafers, $1,170, by Tom Ford. Socks by Falke. Pocket square by Charvet. Necklace by Tiffany & Co. Watch by Rolex. His own custom bracelets by Jacob & Co
Give Yourself a Kick in the Pants
You’re not wearing jeans exclusively anymore, right? Good. Now it’s time to add some colored chinos to your collection of khakis. Just remember: If they’re baggy, you’re going to look like your wife went shopping for you at Vineyard Vines. Instead, yours should be trim and tapered—and don’t even think about pleats.
Note how Cudi’s doing the opposite of what you’d expect: He’s got it buttoned up with a V-neck tee. Oh, and one insider tip: The cool kids are calling them “D.B.’s.”
Cotton sports jacket, $1,220, by Dsquared2. T-shirt, $20, by A|X Armani Exchange. Pants, $495, by Versace. Sneakers, $375, by Common Projects. Sunglasses by Oliver Peoples. Watch by Rolex.